Unitarian Universalist Principles, Children’s Version
- We believe each and every person is important.
- We believe all people should be treated fairly.
- In our congregations, all people are accepted and we learn together.
- We believe each person is free to search for what is true and right in life.
- Everyone deserves a vote about the things that concern them.
- We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
- We believe in caring for our planet Earth and every living thing that shares it with us.
The Rainbow Version
- Respect each other
- Offer love and kindness
- Yearn to learn about yourself, the world, and each other
- Grow in your understanding of what is right and true
- Believe in your ideas and act on them
- Insist on justice, liberty, and freedom for all
- Value the earth, home to every living being