Join us a few minutes before 10:30 a.m. by clicking on https://bit.ly/3aR2qw5. Meeting ID: 991 4202 7902.
Passcode: 546613. Or call in: 646 876 9923 and enter the Meeting ID 991 4202 7902 when prompted.
Attention Curious Families! Check out our Director of Religious Education's blog to find out what the children's program is up to.
Subscribe to Our Weekly Announcements
Tiffany Stained Glass Window Video
Our May-June Dedicated Offering is for The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts
The Food Bank is the leading provider of food assistance in Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin and Berkshire counties. During the pandemic, the demand for food has increased by 29%, leading to plans for more warehouse space. Executive Director Andrew Morehouse will bring us up to date during our May 9 and June 20 services. Thank you so much for sharing what you can.
- Announcing Candletime
- Donations Needed for Craig’s Place!
- Craig’s Place Opens at UUSA Nov. 1st!
- Take the Pledge to Defend Our Democratic Process
- A Message from the UUA President: UU Theology Calls Us To Defend Our Democracy
- Green Sanctuary – October 2020
- UUSA THE VOTE
- Letter from the Minister – Sept. 2020
- ION Corner – Sept. 2020
- Green Sanctuary – Sept. 2020
- Help Keep the Connecticut River Clean at Annual Source to Sea Clean Up
- Religious Education Ministry – September 2020
My family of origin is very small. Soon after I joined the UU Society of Amherst in 1993, it became the extended family I did not have. Like the members of any family, each of us is unique. But we share a thirst to Read the full testimonial.
I hadn’t heard anything about Unitarian Universalism until I was twenty-five years old. Even then, my contact with the faith was limited to attending support groups and social events hosted by these liberal congregations who were reaching out to a growing number of people “coming out” Read the full testimonial.
“I have always believed that God is love: a verb, a process, a way of being. When I was in second grade I remember rejecting the idea of a God who damns people who are not Christian— Read the full testimonial.