Attention Curious Families! Check out our Director of Religious Education's blog to find out what the children's program is up to.
Subscribe to Our Weekly Announcements
Tiffany Stained Glass Window Video
Autumn Dedicated Offering for Craig's Doors
This fall, the Dedicated Offering (DO) Committee has decided to have just one major offering, for Craig’s Doors, the homeless shelter. Many of the guests are attendees at our Wednesday community breakfasts (now served outside). Please be as generous as possible to our homeless friends. Thank you.
- Take the Pledge to Defend Our Democratic Process
- A Message from the UUA President: UU Theology Calls Us To Defend Our Democracy
- Green Sanctuary – October 2020
- UUSA THE VOTE
- Letter from the Minister – Sept. 2020
- ION Corner – Sept. 2020
- Green Sanctuary – Sept. 2020
- Help Keep the Connecticut River Clean at Annual Source to Sea Clean Up
- Religious Education Ministry – September 2020
- The Big BIG FUNdraiser for UUSA – October 17, 7 PM.
- UUs Propose an 8th Principle
- Message from the President – September 2020
- No events
My family of origin is very small. Soon after I joined the UU Society of Amherst in 1993, it became the extended family I did not have. Like the members of any family, each of us is unique. But we share a thirst to Read the full testimonial.
I hadn’t heard anything about Unitarian Universalism until I was twenty-five years old. Even then, my contact with the faith was limited to attending support groups and social events hosted by these liberal congregations who were reaching out to a growing number of people “coming out” Read the full testimonial.
“I have always believed that God is love: a verb, a process, a way of being. When I was in second grade I remember rejecting the idea of a God who damns people who are not Christian— Read the full testimonial.