Attention Curious Families! Check out our Director of Religious Education's blog to find out what the children's program is up to.
Subscribe to Our Weekly Announcements
Tiffany Stained Glass Window Video
February-April Dedicated Offering for The Amherst Survival Center
The February-April Dedicated Offering will be for the Amherst Survival Center. As unemployment reaches record highs, the demand for the Survival Center’s services has and will continue to increase. Feeding America estimates that food insecurity in Western MA will grow by 55% this year: One in seven of our neighbors will not have access to the food they need.
- Announcing Candletime
- Donations Needed for Craig’s Place!
- Craig’s Place Opens at UUSA Nov. 1st!
- Take the Pledge to Defend Our Democratic Process
- A Message from the UUA President: UU Theology Calls Us To Defend Our Democracy
- Green Sanctuary – October 2020
- UUSA THE VOTE
- Letter from the Minister – Sept. 2020
- ION Corner – Sept. 2020
- Green Sanctuary – Sept. 2020
- Help Keep the Connecticut River Clean at Annual Source to Sea Clean Up
- Religious Education Ministry – September 2020
- Women's Circle
My family of origin is very small. Soon after I joined the UU Society of Amherst in 1993, it became the extended family I did not have. Like the members of any family, each of us is unique. But we share a thirst to Read the full testimonial.
I hadn’t heard anything about Unitarian Universalism until I was twenty-five years old. Even then, my contact with the faith was limited to attending support groups and social events hosted by these liberal congregations who were reaching out to a growing number of people “coming out” Read the full testimonial.
“I have always believed that God is love: a verb, a process, a way of being. When I was in second grade I remember rejecting the idea of a God who damns people who are not Christian— Read the full testimonial.