Date(s) - 06/05/2022
11:45 am - 12:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Annual Congregational Meeting
June 5, 2022 11:45 a.m.
immediately following service via Zoom and in-person (unless prevented by COVID)
- Vote to approve the minutes of the Annual Congregational Meeting, held on June 13, 2021 and the Special Congregational Meetings, held on March 13, 2022 and April 24, 2022.
- Vote to approve a slate of nominees to the Unitarian Universalist Society of Amherst Board of Trustees and to the Leadership Development Committee.
Board of Trustees, Slate of new officers and members:
2022 – 2023:
Co-President: John Gerber (2022-2024)
Treasurer: Eric Murphy (2022-2024)
Sue Kelly (2022-2024)
Deeya Pavelle (2022-2024)
With Anne Moore continuing as Co-President (2021-2023)
Louise Grosslein continuing as Clerk (2021-2023)
Carolyn Cave continuing as member at large (2021-2023)
Leadership Development Committee
Sue Alexander (2022-2023)
Lauren Croce (2022-2023)
Susan Rice (2022-2023)
- Vote to approve the Budget for fiscal year 2023 (July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023)
- Vote to approve the adoption of the proposed covenant for one year of study.
- Update on replacing the siding on the old part of the Meetinghouse.
We need a quorum of Active members present at the meeting. If you want to vote, but cannot attend, you can name a proxy by notifying the Clerk at least 3 days before the meeting. The proxy must be present at the meeting. They can vote on your behalf, but proxy votes do not count towards our quorum. Please attend!
Respectfully submitted, Louise Grosslein, Clerk