Date(s) - 03/26/2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This two part webinar series focuses on the Spiritual Leadership practice of “doing our inner work.” It is rooted in an awareness of the human tendency to fight, freeze, or flee when we are activated. It rests in a belief that congregations are called to create a container in which everyone can learn, hone and use tools that bring us through activation into resilience.
- consider some of the common ways people in our congregations currently respond to reactivity and activation;
- examine additional possibilities for response that are creative, compassionate and aligned with UU values, theology and principles;
- interrogate some of the ways power, privilege, marginalization and other complexities of identity inform and shape both our capacity for resilience and our ability to support each other
The webinar will draw on story, cases, small group sharing, embodied in-the-moment practice and other strategies for deep exploration and active engagement. By participating, registrants will also be helping us beta test our understanding of how to do this work in congregations.
- $25 per person. Each person who wishes to attend should register individually. There are no team or group registrations for this event
- If your funds are limited and $25 is prohibitive, please copy and paste one of the discount codes below and enter it where it says ‘promo codes’ on the registration page:
- For $5 off of your order use code: 5off
- For $10 off of your order use code: 10off
- For $15 off of your order use code: 15off
- For $20 off of your order use code: 20off
REGISTRATION CLOSES: Friday, February 25
REGISTER HERE – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/from-reactivity-to-resilience-doing-our-inner-work-in-congregations-tickets-252232824167