Do you paint? Would you enjoy some company while you paint? Want some helpful feedback on your wok? If so, this is for you!
Come join the UUSA Winter Open Studio for painters of all media and all levels in our beautiful Social Hall this winter. Paint or draw whatever you’d like: bring photo references, finish something you started, bring still life materials to paint, or just make up something. You can come to one or come to all sessions – it’s up to you! We paint from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., then share a bag lunch and friendly critique from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the first and third Fridays of each month.
- Let us know you are coming by copying this link and pasting in your browser: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/123DPsJI6SkODszWUcyz_jhRXto7es8ux_IahiJb5w0I/edit?usp=sharing
- Bring $5 to $10 cash to help cover the cost of heat and lights.
- Bring a shower curtain or drop cloth to protect your table and the floor under you.
- Bring your stuff: paints, brushes, canvases, portable easel, etc.
- Bring your lunch and beverage.