The Unitarian Universalist Society of Amherst (UUSA) enters a new phase this year!
Our Dedicated Offerings this year
Dedicated Offerings provide a way for our Unitarian Universalist Society of Amherst community to recognize and financially support projects that reflect our seven guiding Unitarian-Universalist principles. Through the amazing and continued generosity of our congregation, our monthly dedicated offerings raised $9,068.49 in Fiscal Year 2017 to help fund nine different organizations.
- Social Action in April
- April Musings from the Interim Minister’s Inkwell
- Small Group Ministry: Small Group Opportunities!
- Board Starts Seeking Search Committee Candidates in March
- Special Congregational Meeting on Search Committee on Sunday March 12
- March Musings from the Interim Minister’s Inkwell: Turning the Corner on Winter and the Interim Process
- UUSA Board Announces Formation of Legacy Circle
- No events
My family of origin is very small. Soon after I joined the UU Society of Amherst in 1993, it became the extended family I did not have. Like the members of any family, each of us is unique. But we share a thirst to Read the full testimonial.
I hadn't heard anything about Unitarian Universalism until I was twenty-five years old. Even then, my contact with the faith was limited to attending support groups and social events hosted by these liberal congregations who were reaching out to a growing number of people "coming out" Read the full testimonial.
“I have always believed that God is love: a verb, a process, a way of being. When I was in second grade I remember rejecting the idea of a God who damns people who are not Christian— Read the full testimonial.