Darwin and the Evolutionary Concept of God
The Rev. Cynthia A. Frado
Join us on this journey, millennia in the making, as we explore this most complex and compelling of topics. Leave your assumptions at the door, and allow yourself to stand at the crux of science and faith, reality and possibility. A very interesting Sunday to be at UUSA!
The Unitarian Universalist Society of Amherst (UUSA) enters a new phase this year!
February Dedicated Offering for ARISE for Social Justice
Founded in 1985, this Springfield organization now has more than 30 years of experience empowering low income people in many areas of social justice. ARISE is a member-led community dedicated to defending and advancing rights in housing, homelessness, criminal justice, environmental justice, and public health.
- UUSA Board Announces Formation of Legacy Circle
- Coming of Age has exciting plans for the new year
- Stone Soup Bazaar & Cafe Successful!
- Christmas Pageant Coming to UUSA: Saturday, 12/24/16 at 5:30 PM
- Quilt to be Raffled at Stone Soup Bazaar
- Connecticut River Clean-Up Highly Successful
- Green Sanctuary Committee Exposes Hidden Problems in Cut Flowers – Anne Perkins
- UUSA Religious Education Open House – September 18th from 9:45 -10:15 AM
- No events
My family of origin is very small. Soon after I joined the UU Society of Amherst in 1993, it became the extended family I did not have. Like the members of any family, each of us is unique. But we share a thirst to Read the full testimonial.
I hadn't heard anything about Unitarian Universalism until I was twenty-five years old. Even then, my contact with the faith was limited to attending support groups and social events hosted by these liberal congregations who were reaching out to a growing number of people "coming out" Read the full testimonial.
“I have always believed that God is love: a verb, a process, a way of being. When I was in second grade I remember rejecting the idea of a God who damns people who are not Christian— Read the full testimonial.